Create a bootable USB with image
To create a bootable USB flash drive to use rescuers PC, Follow these steps
- USB 1Gb flash drive
- USB Disk Storage Format Tool : download
- Download grub4dos. Grub4DOS is a boot manager that can be easily installed to a flashdrive or hard disk drive (internal or external). It allows booting multiple operating systems directly as well as booting into bootable partitions.
- Download hiren boot cd 15.2 : click here download
+ Follow these steps
Step 1 : Insert a USB flash drive into a running computer and run USB Disk Storage Format as an Administrator.
- Choose device : Your USB. Ex : A-DATA USB Flash drive 4Gb.
- File system : Select FAT32.
- Volume label : USB name.
- Then click Start. This will erase the contents of your USB drive.
Step 2 : Open grub4dos folder . You will need to run grubinst_gui.exe as an Administrator.
- Select USB disk.
- Click refresh.
- Part list : Select Whole disk ( MBR ).
- Then click install.
Step 3 : Copy grldr and menu.lst from grub4dos.zip to the USB drive.
Step 4 : Copy HBCD folder from hiren boot cd 15.2 to USB Flash Drive.
Restart computer and set your computer to boot from USB Flash Drive. That’s create a bootable usb with image. Good luck.